Monday, December 01, 2008

We are most thankful for our families

We are Thankful for our chubby, healthy baby. I love this new picture of D.J. I am just learning how to use photoshop, and this one was fun to edit. It turned out great. I'm so excited.



I am Thankful for my four boys.



Oh...oops.. five boys. I forgot Uncle Chris. The boys are most thankful for him.

Peyton loves his cousin Kade, but he's a little bummed that Kade beat him out on the big eyed contest. Sorry buddy he's got you beat BIG time.


Cute little Tay. D.J. weighs more than she does.


Tanner and his tag-a-long Jack.


This picture is so funny to me. They have the exact same smile. Jack looks just like the Boudrero side of the family.

We had breakfast with the Low family at Angie's. Hailey and Hannah sure liked D.J. They are such cute girls. I hope you are okay with me posting their picture Michelle, but these were just too cute.

Hailey & Jack have an arranged marriage...at a later date!! hee hee.

Happy Birthday Aunt Heidi!!



Jordyn & Peyton

Allie & Jack



We were able to visit Grandma Mary while we were in Logan. She is such a wonderful, amazing person. We love her so much.

The Boudrero cousins....well, most of them. Jack had to flash a smile in there as usual.

Scout, Dominique, and I attempted to go see Twilight on Saturday night. We were pretty bummed when we found out that it had been sold out. We are all obsessed with EDWARD!! So instead we went out to dinner and to the mall. It was so much fun having a girls night out. I miss those.



Michael Peyton & Michael Tanner....so many Michael's in this family



The Boudrero's






We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. It was a bit crazy getting from one place to the next and trying to see everyone, but it all worked out and we had a great time. We spent Thanksgiving day with Grandma Suzie and Terry. We are so thankful that they had us even though they were in the middle of buying/moving into their very first home. We spent Thursday doing the usual stuff...stuffing our faces full of food and watching football. It was a bummer that none of the games were that great. On Friday the boys helped Grandma move. We are so excited for them and we wish them luck unpacking....sorry we couldn't stay and help.



Friday night our family went to the Jazz game. We love watching the games live even if our seats are in the nosebleeds.



Saturday we traveled to Logan to visit with Uncle Tanner. Tanner is leaving on an LDS mission to Detroit, Michigan on December 10th. We are so proud of him and we know that he will make a great missionary. Good Luck Tanner! He did a wonderful job speaking in church on Sunday. After church there was a lunch and open house at Steve & Marianne's new home (which is beautiful by the way). It was so nice to be able to see everyone.

In the process of all this traveling we were able to meet up with Buddy & Jen in Brigham City, Heidi, Jordyn, Allie, and Grandma Cindy in Logan, visit with our good friends the Low's, and Peyton was able to have a sleep over with his best friend David (from Logan). Crazy...I know. We are all exhausted and a little cranky from the long ride home, but it was well worth it. We are so Thankful for our families. We love you all!!

9 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

I love the pictures and it was so good to see you on the way.....why didn't I take pictures??? Tanner looks GREAT!!!!! I cannot believe it is time for him to leave!! He will be an awesome missionary. You have an awesome family and only 3 1/2 more weeks until party time!!!!!!

Melanie said...

I love the family picture at the Jazz game. My parents just moved from the Detroit area. Let me know if he makes his way to Rochester Hills.

Sarah Miller said...

I aboslutely LOVE the first picture of DJ! How do you get such good pictures, is there a trick I don't know about it? Let me know. Also, the family picture of the Jazz game looked fun. We drove through SLC the night of the game and traffic was backed up clear to the freeway, was is bad for you? Talk to ya later!!! Luv ya!!!

Rachelle said...

I am sad I missed seeing you. At least we tried!

Michelle said...

Your pictures are great! I am so glad we got to have breakfast with you guys!! Looks and sounds like you had a busy but fun time here. We miss you guys tons!!

Heidi said...

Way cute pictures!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you. I showed Nyssa the picture of Tanner - all she could say was "whoa - he looks different". Too bad he's off the dating scene for 2 years.

Melanie said...

Sounds like you had a great time in all your travels! Tanner and Scout look great! Well you all do to.

Camille said...

Dang girl! I missed you again! I am glad you had a good trip!