They cancelled school this past week because of the snow. It kind of made me laugh because we didn't have more than an inch or two, but I guess the school buses are not equipped for this type of weather. Also, there are very few snow plows in the area. I am just from Idaho and we NEVER had a snow day unless we were actually "snowed in". Oh well...I loved having Peyton home all day and being able to go play in the snow. We had a great sledding hill at the park behind our house. The kids had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LUCKY!!! Do you think I can get a snow day at work?
I wish they had snow days in Utah!! Looks like they enjoyed having snow. Thanks for the Christmas card the boys are way cute!
You have the cutest boys. Looks like you guys have lots of fun. Merry Christmas.
I am very jealous looks like fun!
Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had fun. Cant wait to see you all!!!
I love that DJ is licking his coat. MMMMM cold zipper. Delicious!
Andrea I bet that your kids loved it so they didn't have to go to school. I hope you had a good Christmas. Take care Anjalee
Post a Comment