Our little brown-eyed baby will be 6 months on the 29th of this month. I cannot believe how fast he has grown up. He is so mobile already. I thought for sure since he is slightly "large" that he would be slow at everything, but he has already starting crawling/scooting. It is very fun to watch him try to get around, but it is also frustrating because he gets into everything. He is very flexible for how fat he is. He can get himself into crawling position and than push himself up on his tippy-toes. We are all impressed with this move (picture below). He seems to manage to get himself stuck all over. I have found him scooting backwards under the couch and stuck in the corner. He is so much fun. I love this age.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Fat & Flexible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I have the cutest nephews in the world!! He is so funny. I love his legs!!
He is so adorable! I could trade you for Jacie. No just kidding we love her. I bet he is going to keep you on your toes the next little while!
Happy Thanksgiving!
you have the cutest babies ever !!
I can't believe it has already been 6 months that is crazy! He is way cute.
little man you bend over with your bum in the air like that in a few years I am going to pull down your pants and c-m in you , I LOVE little boy's
Post a Comment