Here you go....pics from Christmas 2008 in no particular order. Enjoy!!
















Kade & D.J. are only 5 days apart. It really is time for DJ to go on a diet!











Kade & D.J. are only 5 days apart. It really is time for DJ to go on a diet!
We had such a good time during the holidays that we are just recovering from it all. It has taken me forever to get our Christmas pictures posted. I don't have time to give you the whole spill on what we did this holiday so here is the quick version.
-Spent Christmas Eve here in St. George with just our little family of five. I loved having my own Christmas Eve with just us. Ryan made a wonderful meal, the kids put together and decorated a gingerbread house, we each opened one present and pajamas, we watched the nativity story on dvd, and we read Christmas books.
-Kids all loved there Christmas presents from Santa and from everyone else. DJ had a great first Christmas. He loved playing in all of the wrapping paper.
-Our family got Jazz tickets from Santa this year again so we went to a game on the 26th. We stayed with Grandma Suzie and Terry that night. It was great to see their new home all put together. They did a great job.
-Went to Idaho Falls for the remainder of the holiday. New Years Eve we had a big party. The whole family went bowling and than we all stayed up until midnight...even the kids. I haven't stayed up for New Years in forever. My mom and dad planned meals for every night we were there. It was great and the meals were awesome. Thanks Mom...and Dad. The kids had a blast with their cousins.
-Our trip did not have a happy ending. The kids and I all ended up getting strep throat. Peyton and I had to go to instacare in Idaho Falls. The other two got it when we got back. Than to top it all off we all got some weird viral thing afterward that felt like a cold but with really bad muscle aches. We are all still recovering.
-There you go...the quick version. All in all we had a great time with all of our families. We love you all!!
6 comments:
Cute pictures!! We had fun. It stinks that you all got sick! We miss you guys. We are excited to come there in March though!
Love the pajama picture!
Looks like you had a great Holiday other than getting sick. I was very sick myself I guess we have bad luck. By the way I love DJ's little chubby legs!
It looks like your your vacation was crazy, chaotic, and totally awesome! And don't you dare change anything with DJ's diet, I love the kid! Call me, we need to get together and have the kids play, it's been too long.
You vacation sounds just like ours expect after new years we went to Richfield and Me Ty and Syd all got the hershey squirts and ty got the puke bug with it. P.S I've been waiting so long for an update from you ha ha
Cute pictures, we have been waiting for you and Heidi's Christmas updates!!
Jen
Post a Comment