Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fall Projects

So this is for Heidi and Mel. They have been asking me to post pictures of my fall projects. The journals that I made the kids were super easy. I just bought the 50 cent composition notebooks at Walmart and covered them with scrapbook paper. I made the girly one for my cute neighbor Cameron. This was my favorite one because I was able to add ribbon to the side. It worked out great because the ribbon also became a pencil holder and it looked really cute. Peyton's will be used for his personal journal. In D.J.'s and Jack's books I have been documenting some of the funny things they do or in Jack's case the funny things that he says. I also have let Jack draw pictures in his so that he can look back on his drawings when he gets older. The kids love them, and they turned out awesome.








This is a card that I made for Uncle Chris's birthday. It is a box that opens into two different layers. The first layer has pictures and the second we all wrote a cute birthday greeting for him. I did cheat on this one. The box and its pieces are a die cut from the scrapbook store.


Halloween project - I have really gotten into Halloween decorations this year. I usually stick to autumn leaves and garlands, but this year I started liking the black and orange in the halloween decor. I got the star idea from a lady in our ward. It is just a regular tin star that I covered with scrapbook paper and mod podge. I had so much fun doing this one, and it is my favorite new fall decoration. I had extra halloween scrapbook paper so I made a picture frame and blocks.


There you have it ladies!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

CUTE!! I love all of them! Dang you are so creative. Why cant I put stuff together like that!!

Melanie said...

Why can't we live closer so you could help me be creative like that! Heidi said it right when she said she loved all of them. They are all so cute. Thanks for posting just for Heidi and me. I wanted to see what you have been doing way into the late hours of the night!

Rachelle said...

Wow very impressive. Wish you were here so you could help me make some of those things!

wendy said...

Alright, no more Andrea, your killing me with your creativeness. You should just start your own blogsight of just things you make to sell, I would buy it!!, then say I made it hee hee! Love them

Bunderson Family said...

Cute, I wish I was talented, I just buy the stuff and there it is still sitting................... you are amazing.