Sunday, October 19, 2008

These legs....



These legs have drawn some attention. I have had strangers everywhere make comments about them. The other day while standing in the line at Walmart I had a guy say, "are those just from breastmilk?". Another old man behind him noticed them too and said, "wow...I thought my grandkid was big". At least once a day I have a lady say, "hey those look like my legs". I constantly have people stop me to comment on these dimpled, chunky, rolly polly legs. He is a big one. At his Dr. appointment last week he weighed in at 19 pounds 7 ounces. He is in the 97% for his weight and 93% for his height.
But there is more to him than just thunder thighs and cankles....
DJ is almost 5 months old. He sleeps through the night...most of the time. He is a happy, healthy baby. He rolls all over, grabs for things, and talks (coos and goos) all the time. He is tickle-ish everywhere. The boys love to tickle his tummy and make him laugh. He is always so good for other people and rarely fusses. We love this BIG guy.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I am laughing my head off! He is so stinkin cute and such a good baby. Oh we miss you guys like crazy!!!!

Rachelle said...

I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings when people say stuff like that because he is just too cute!!

Melanie said...

He is such a cute little guy! He will grow out of it. We all have stages when we think that we have dippled thighs or to many rolls on our belly. Ok I least I do!

Aimee said...

I know I say this all the time but I just can't believe how big he is! Must be straight cream you are feeding him. Those legs are so cute though I just want to bite them! When are you coming to visit anyway?

wendy said...

Those are for sure Boudrero legs! You can thank Ryan for those! hehe
We miss you guys

Sarah Miller said...

I only wish my kids could have at least half the chubby that DJ has. I love it! He seems like such a happy, well-mannered baby, pretty much just like his brothers. You have an awesome family. You really do!