Thursday, September 18, 2008

Through Thick and Thin... From 2 to 5!!

Today is our 11 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that it has been that long. In looking through pictures of us I noticed how much we have changed from year to year. Through thick and thin, young to old, from just the two of us to our family of five we still love to be together.
And...before I forget red socks Ryan, white socks Chris. Good job everyone!


Engagement Photo 1997




These are the new family pictures our friend Kristen took. I love them!! Thanks Kristen












9 comments:

Heidi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love all of the pictures. Your family ones are so freaking cute!!

Love you guys!!

Kristen said...

Oh I am actually proud I got them right! I am glad you love your pictures. They make me happy whenever I see them.

Melanie said...

I remember the good old days when we were all young! We were all skinner and had a carefree life with no kids. But now we all have kids and I wouldn't change it for anything! You both look so cute back then but even cuter now because you have three little ones. Your family pictures are so darn cute. I don't know your friend Kristen but she is a good picture taker.

Michelle said...

Congrats on 11 years! You guys are so cute together. Your family pictures are way cute I love your hair! Once again your boys are cuter than ever and growing up fast. Happy Anniversary! We miss you

Chism and Carrie Nash said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe I have known you for 11 years. You guys are a cute family.

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary! Crazy how time flies. Awesome new family pictures, too.

Bunderson Family said...

11 YEARS---HOLY COW YOU GUYS ARE OLD!!! J/K HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I cannot believe it...and you're still little love birds!! Happy birthday, Ryan!

Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary!! The family photos look great.

Rachelle said...

I tagged you go to my blog for more details!