Thursday, October 02, 2008

Crazy me

I have been tagged

The rules are:
copy this list and write 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog so that they know they have been tagged.

Here you go Rachelle...

1. I am funny when it comes to how the bath towels are folded. They have to be perfect!! All the corners have to line up and when I set them on the shelf they have to be perfectly aligned and organized by color. I know weird!!

2. Ryan thinks this is so funny, but I could care less if the house is picked up or in perfect order. I do however like for the closets, pantry, and cupboards to be organized and clean. There will be days where Ryan will get home from work and look around our messy house and wonder what the heck happened. I than proceed to show him my perfectly organized pantry and labeled bins in our toy closet and he laughs everytime. I know compulsive!!

3. I love to pick at anything. I have a tad bit of anxiety and picking just helps. I don't know why, I can't explain this disgusting habit but I just do it and it's gross and I can't stop... I cannot wait for Peyton to start getting zits so I can start picking at them. hee hee!! I hope I still have friends after this. Actually most of you already know about this appalling habit. I know gross!!

4. I can't go a day without talking to my sister. I don't know if that is a quirk, but I can't think of anything else. She's great! I know funny!!

5. I cannot make a purchase of any kind without thinking it through thoroughly. Most people go to a store, pick out a shirt or pants or food item and just buy it. I have such a hard time doing this. I am pretty sure this is an inherited Bunderson trait because we all have the problem. I sit there and fret about buying something and than if I do end up finding the product "worthy" of purchasing I usually get home and fret some more about spending money on it. I believe the correct term for it is "buyers remorse". I know ridiculous!!

6. I function better when my life is crazy and overwhelming. Even though I usually end up complaining about being too busy, It keeps me from worrying about things. I like to keep my calander full and the kids involved. I know that one day this is really going to kill me, but for now it is keeping me sane. I know crazy!!

There you go. It is late and I am tired so I hope it all makes sense. I am going to pass this to....Camille, Meghan, Kristen, and Michelle. If you feel like doing it do. If not don't. No worries.

4 comments:

Sarah Miller said...

Hey there Andrea!

This is Sarah Miller and I got to you through kristen. This list is totally you to a "T". You crack me up and i love ya. i just started a blog too. rayandsarahmiller.blogspot.com

Sarah Miller said...

Andrea,
Just kidding about the blog address. I wrote it down wrong. It is sarahandraymiller.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Hey thanks for not tagging me. You are so funny about everything!
Still love ya though!

~: Angie :~ said...

November works great - hopefully the weather will work too!