Monday, September 01, 2008

Lake Powell with Uncle Chris

We made our first trip to Lake Powell over Labor day weekend. It was so beautiful and we had so much fun. The weather wasn't the greatest, but we were able to make the most of it and do a little touring and boating. Thanks Uncle Chris for a great weekend!!!

















The boys decided to race into the water. I love these pictures!!

This is the view from off of the Glen Canyon Dam.





Here we are in front of the dam.

Uncle Chris lookin studly by his boat. If you want a date call (435) 668......hee hee just kidding Chris I won't post your phone number...well unless you want me to.

Here is Ryan wakeboarding. The boys tried to their hardest to land a 360, but they still haven't got it quite yet. I was finally able to make it in and out of the wake, after many wipeouts!!




8 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun fun fun! Ry's favorite pic is the one of Jack and Peyton where they are holding up their fingers and Jack just didn't get the memo correctly! You look amazing. Glad you had a great time.

Heidi said...

CUTE CUTE! I love all of your pictures! That looks like so much fun. I cant wait to see you guys!
Its coming up soon!

Love ya guys!

p.s. you are lookin good in those pics!!

Melanie said...

Your looking hot in those pictures. I am jealous! I want to go to Lake Powell. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Aimee said...

Wow look how FAT DJ is! I love it! He is so cute. They are all cute. You guys need to come and spend more time in Logan so we can see you again.

Rachelle said...

Totally jealous I would have loved to spend Labor Day in Lake Powell.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Andrea you are out numbered you need that girl! Your boys are growing up to fast! We miss you!

Camille said...

So fun! I miss you guys!!!

Camille said...

I love your blog.... so I gave you an award on mine!