We had a very special weekend. Peyton's baptism was on Saturday, and D.J.'s blessing was on Sunday. It was so nice to have our families here for these two special occasions. We missed all of you that could not make it.
Wow Jordyn DJ is almost as big as you are.
My beautiful sister Heidi. I just love this picture.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Our Special Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
All right, I have decided you are officially a liar. You look gorgeous in these pictures and the shirts look great on you. It was so great to hear the blessing and confirmation on Sunday. So glad you had a great weekend.
Great pictures! It looks like it was a great weekend for your family. All your family look great as usual!
I was just wondering if I could join the Bunderson family because you all are always doing fun things. Maybe I should just move to St. George and do some of the fun stuff with you. You all are looking pretty hot!
Such great pictures! And what an awesome weekend for your family! Tell Peyton Congratulations, he is such a little stud! We miss you guys!
Andrea, your family is so cute. You look like you had a great time. Austin misses Peyton so bad!! His baptism pics are so cute, I love the tie!
Cute pictures! It was a quick visit but we had fun! I cant wait to see you guys again. Miss you guys. Give the boys kisses for me!
Cute pictures...we wish we could have been there!! We are a little sad!!! I cannot believe how big DJ is!! Peyton is an awesome kid and we love all the boys!!
Jen
Wow! I can't believe Peyton is old enough to be baptized! Aack! Where does the time go? I am so happy for you. That is awesome timing for everything. You look so good in those pictures! Send some of that good look karma my way, eh?
Post a Comment