Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD & UNCLE CHRIS!!

Happy Birthday Guys!! I challenge you all to guess who is who in the pictures below. The only "BIG" difference I can find is the color of their socks. I will post tomorrow with the answer. Cute little guys!! It looks like D.J.


I love this shot of them riding the "Big Shot" I searched for hours for the perfect picture and I just had to use this one. I bet that is how they feel today when they think about how old they are getting.

It has got to be great being a twin. Have a great day guys!! We love you!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Does Ryan have the red socks? I really can't tell but I just thought maybe since you love red so much maybe he had red from the beginning!

Heidi said...

I love the gun holsters! HAHA so funny. They are so cute! The top is Chris, the bottom is Ry. Happy Birthday guys!!

Rachelle said...

I think Chris is the top picture and Ryan in the bottom picture. Tell them I said Happy B-day!

Michelle said...

The picture of them on the big shot is priceless! Tell them Happy Birthday from us! I agree I think Ryan is the bottom picture.

Camille said...

I'm guessing that Ryan is the bottom picture, yes? By the way, I miss you tons and I want to know how three kids is treating you. It's my biggest fear right now.

Megh said...

Fun! Happy B-day, Ryan! I'm excited to find out who is who tomorrow!