So all you other Aunts & Uncles out there I beg you not to get jealous, but yes this is a special post for Uncle Eli. I am posting it because a) it is his birthday today!! b) we RARELY see him and we miss him so much, and c) we had a ward party this past weekend and we had to wear clothing from our favorite school. The kids all have Clemson jerseys and Ryan and I have shirts so we all wore them. Eli I hope you are proud. We forgot to get family pictures, but we did take pictures of the kids. And...yes Eli I did print out these pictures to send with your "late" package. We love you and hope you have a great day!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ELI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bah! I knew there was something else I was supposed to do for you! I tell you, it was the school lunch (or lack thereof for me) that did it to me!
Very cute!
Oh I miss my boys! Cute pictures!
The pictures of the boys in there jerseys are really cute! I bet Eli loved them.
Post a Comment