Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Peyton!!

I cannot believe that he is 8!! We held his party at Uncle Chris's pool and than we went back to our house for a late night. Peyton invited three of his best buddies; Maysen, Ben, and Cole. His favorite present was the Nintendo Wii he got from his Uncle Chris, Grandma Suzie, and Uncle Eli. He was so excited when he opened it. We are so proud of Peyton. He is such a good kid.





5 comments:

Kristen said...

So I know that since you are posting you are home! I so want to hear about your weekend. Oh and poor Ben doesn't look to happy in these pics, but I love that Jack has to be in all of them! Crazy kid.

Melanie said...

Looks like Peyton had a great Birthday. I bet everyone is having fun playing the Wii. Can you believe our boys are 8 all ready. Time goes by so fast!

mel

~: Angie :~ said...

He's getting too old...too fast!

Aimee said...

Seriously, he can not be 8! Where does the time go? The look on his face when he opened that Wii is priceless. I'm very impressed that you caught it with your camera.

Rachelle said...

OOHH I rememver when he used to be little and I was his girlfriend!