Change....is not my favorite thing. This past two months have been full of change. In July Ryan decided to apply to a new job in Idaho Falls. He had an interview a week later. A week after that he found out he got the job. We had two weeks to pack and prepare for the move. And....here we are in Idaho Falls living with my parents. It was very hard leaving friends and family behind in St. George. We had grown to love it there, and it was our home. I know that this year is going to be rough, but I also know that things are going to work out here as well. It will just take time for us all to adjust to things.
Peyton started his first day of school today. I cannot believe he is in the 4th grade. That seems so old. I am so proud of Peyton. He has been amazing through this move. He has helped out with his brothers, and has been positive about everything. He is the best big brother!!
7 comments:
We still love you even though you moved to Idaho!! Just teasing, things will work out for you guys. You have lots of friends and family there to lean on. But, if you do need a somebody from St. George to talk to, I'm always available!!! Love ya!
I understand, I totally do! The one good thing is you are closer now although not as good as just yelling down the street!
Well you are a little closer to us so we are excited for you!!
I'm a little confused...are you saying that you were sad to be moving closer to your little brother? He would be so devastated to hear that !! Just kidding...I understand it would be hard...heck, that's why we are only an hour away from our homes and haven't moved.......it will work out; it will be easier when you find your own place and can actually settle in, not feel like your on vacation!
I feel the same way about change. It's always such an uneasy process. But I'm sure you'll love it there. Give your boys hugs from us! We miss you guys!
I cannot believe you moved! What a shock! You will be missed and I wish your family luck and hope you are blessed!!!
holy crap they look older already. We all miss you and your family SOOOOO much. Love you TONS!
Post a Comment