Peyton & Jack both have new basketball shoes. Thanks to a "donation" from Grandpa Danny Peyton was able to get some new shoes for his Utah State basketball camp. Jack immediately wanted a pair and requested some for his birthday. Uncle Chris spoiled him and bought him some. Jack also got his very own basketball for his birthday. D.J. really does think that he is big just like his brothers. He will go up to the hoop and try to shoot his little basketball in it. It is so funny.
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Peyton - I need some new shoes like that! I'm excited to see you this week.
Those were all great posts! It's good to see what you guys have been up to. Thanks for having lunch with Aimee and I today it was good to catch up!
Post a Comment