
After been given a lecture by both Uncle Eli and Uncle Chris, I am finally updating this. I tried to warn them that I had very few pictures. I have been so busy, and my camera has been lost in the mess of all our unpacking. The most recent photos I have are these two of D.J. bawling his eyeballs out as he had his first haircut. We loved his long hair that curled around his ears, but it was getting uneven and we thought we would try buzzing it to even it out. I think we will let it grow out though. So...we gave him the traditional "Boudrero Buzz".
So much has been happening over the past few months. We ended up buying a home in good ol' Rigby, Idaho. I fought this one at first, but after seeing the house and falling in love with the yard I decided that it would be okay. We have settled in and just have a few boxes left to sort through. As soon as I get a chance I will post pictures...I promise...ha ha..
Peyton had to switch schools and has started in Rigby. It was very, very strange to enroll him and to see some of the teachers that I had from grade school. He is adjusting real well as usual and seems to have a lot of friends. He came home from school the first day and said, "I scored two touchdowns at recess, and everyone was like...the new kid is good!!" ha ha, I had to laugh at that one. He can always fit in when it comes to playing sports.
Jack loves the new house and has been my biggest helper. He tries to arrange things and help with putting things away. I think that he is getting bored though, and I am hoping that he finds friends soon. He is getting really good at basketball. He can dribble around his back and through his legs. He can shoot lay-ups and make them!! I am very impressed. Peyton has been very good to go out and practice with him.
D.J. is a mad man as usual. He loves the new house as well and runs around all day long. He is starting to talk a lot more and seems so grown up to me. He definately keeps us busy and most days I feel like I just chase him and pick up after him ALL day long. But...we love the little guy.
Lets see....I know that there has been so much more since my last post FOUR months ago, but you just start to forget things. We had a great time at the Janet Bertoch family reunion. It was held at Heise Hot Springs. It was a weekend filled with golf, miniature golf, swimming, crochet, football, smores, great food, and best of all hangin out with a wonderful family!!
Halloween was fun this year. We were able to attend my sister-in-laws annual Halloween party. My boys switched it up a bit this year. Typically they are football or basketball players. This year Peyton was a vampire, Jack was Optimus Prime, and D.J. was a Crab. Once again....wish I had pictures, but I don't . I think my sister does so if you really want to see them you can click on her blog...so sorry.
Thanksgiving was at my moms this year. The food was amazing as usual, and we all had a great time. After dinner the fam cam over to our house for dessert, Bronco game, and annual Thanksgiving Turkey play. Thank goodness the Broncos won. We were all getting a little bugged with the losing streak they had been on. Brian, Jen, Tay, and Kade stayed with us over Thanksgiving. It was so much fun having them around. Tay was my little buddy and told me that our home was pretty. Kade and D.J. had so much fun making messes and getting into trouble. We also had Uncle Eli and Uncle Chris come to visit. It was so nice to see both of them and the kids love them so much.
Once again...no pictures....sorry.
So...we are now caught up for now. At this moment D.J. is standing on me and just threw a Christmas ornament at my head. Jack keeps clearing his throat and it is driving me nuts!! I love kids. I will end with a funny story bout Jack and the throat clearing thing. He has been doing this a lot lately...not sure if he has allergies or if it is a phase or what. Anyway a few weekends ago Ry took the boys to Logan and to Tooele. Jack kept clearing his throat so
Ry said, "stop Jack you are driving me nuts".
Jack, "dad, I have a frog in my throat!!"
Ry, "well it is bugging me"
Jack, "dad...I have a frog in my throat and it's jumping, and I hope it jumps into yours tommorrow!!!"
ha ha ha ....what a funny boy.
Since I am being attacked by my 18 month old I will not have time to go back through and edit this darn thing. I know there are plenty of grammatical and spelling errors, but oh well...I am just doing the best I can.
I hope all is well with everyone!! Love you all!
So much has been happening over the past few months. We ended up buying a home in good ol' Rigby, Idaho. I fought this one at first, but after seeing the house and falling in love with the yard I decided that it would be okay. We have settled in and just have a few boxes left to sort through. As soon as I get a chance I will post pictures...I promise...ha ha..
Peyton had to switch schools and has started in Rigby. It was very, very strange to enroll him and to see some of the teachers that I had from grade school. He is adjusting real well as usual and seems to have a lot of friends. He came home from school the first day and said, "I scored two touchdowns at recess, and everyone was like...the new kid is good!!" ha ha, I had to laugh at that one. He can always fit in when it comes to playing sports.
Jack loves the new house and has been my biggest helper. He tries to arrange things and help with putting things away. I think that he is getting bored though, and I am hoping that he finds friends soon. He is getting really good at basketball. He can dribble around his back and through his legs. He can shoot lay-ups and make them!! I am very impressed. Peyton has been very good to go out and practice with him.
D.J. is a mad man as usual. He loves the new house as well and runs around all day long. He is starting to talk a lot more and seems so grown up to me. He definately keeps us busy and most days I feel like I just chase him and pick up after him ALL day long. But...we love the little guy.
Lets see....I know that there has been so much more since my last post FOUR months ago, but you just start to forget things. We had a great time at the Janet Bertoch family reunion. It was held at Heise Hot Springs. It was a weekend filled with golf, miniature golf, swimming, crochet, football, smores, great food, and best of all hangin out with a wonderful family!!
Halloween was fun this year. We were able to attend my sister-in-laws annual Halloween party. My boys switched it up a bit this year. Typically they are football or basketball players. This year Peyton was a vampire, Jack was Optimus Prime, and D.J. was a Crab. Once again....wish I had pictures, but I don't . I think my sister does so if you really want to see them you can click on her blog...so sorry.
Thanksgiving was at my moms this year. The food was amazing as usual, and we all had a great time. After dinner the fam cam over to our house for dessert, Bronco game, and annual Thanksgiving Turkey play. Thank goodness the Broncos won. We were all getting a little bugged with the losing streak they had been on. Brian, Jen, Tay, and Kade stayed with us over Thanksgiving. It was so much fun having them around. Tay was my little buddy and told me that our home was pretty. Kade and D.J. had so much fun making messes and getting into trouble. We also had Uncle Eli and Uncle Chris come to visit. It was so nice to see both of them and the kids love them so much.
Once again...no pictures....sorry.
So...we are now caught up for now. At this moment D.J. is standing on me and just threw a Christmas ornament at my head. Jack keeps clearing his throat and it is driving me nuts!! I love kids. I will end with a funny story bout Jack and the throat clearing thing. He has been doing this a lot lately...not sure if he has allergies or if it is a phase or what. Anyway a few weekends ago Ry took the boys to Logan and to Tooele. Jack kept clearing his throat so
Ry said, "stop Jack you are driving me nuts".
Jack, "dad, I have a frog in my throat!!"
Ry, "well it is bugging me"
Jack, "dad...I have a frog in my throat and it's jumping, and I hope it jumps into yours tommorrow!!!"
ha ha ha ....what a funny boy.
Since I am being attacked by my 18 month old I will not have time to go back through and edit this darn thing. I know there are plenty of grammatical and spelling errors, but oh well...I am just doing the best I can.
I hope all is well with everyone!! Love you all!

3 comments:
Oh poor DJ! Carter bawled like that for the longest time when getting his hair cut. Seriously I think it has only been the last year that he is fine! I can't wait to see pics of the house and I must say Jack is a crack up! Carter still talks about how he needs to go visit his friend Jack. Maybe I need to make a run to Target and see you guys!
Nice update...the pics of DJ reminded me of Kade today (Sunday) we trimmed up his hair today...no more MULLETT!!!! YAY!!! We had a great time this past weekend!
Thanks for the update. I thought the first picture was actually an old picture of Jack, they look more alike than I thought. Can't wait to see your house, I bet it's super cute.
Post a Comment