Thursday, June 04, 2009

Wedding Weekend









































































We had three cousins get married on the same weekend in May. Ryan's cousin Kasey got married in Logan and my cousins Brock and Sarah were married in the Salt Lake area. We were only able to make it the Salt Lake weddings because Jack was asked to be a ring bearer at Sarah & Kelly's. I sure hope Kasey's went well and we wish him the best of luck...congrats to all. I have to apologize to Brock & Aubrey. We went to the reception, and I didn't get a single picture of the happy newly weds... however; I did catch them walking out of the bathroom together. They claimed they were cleaning off wedding cake that they had smeared all over each other, but I am pretty sure they were doing much more....ha ha oh well...they are married now. The reception was beautiful and they served such a creative dessert. They served icecream in five or six different flavors and than had all sorts of toppings to put on it. It was so good, and the kids loved it. As you can see from the pics above the kids had a great time at the dance. Nate was bustin a move for all the ladies. What a little stud.

Sarah & Kelly's wedding was on Saturday. They both looked amazing and it was such a happy day for them. Sarah & Kelly have always loved Jack. They are so cute with him, and he loves the attention they give him. Jack calls Kelly the "scary monster".








Jack loved being the ring bearer. It was so funny because as he was walking down the isle he thought he had to stop and smile at every camera that flashed. He would stop, pose, and flash his big white grin. What a kid.

No comments: