Saturday, June 06, 2009

Buy me some peanuts and cracker "Jacks!!"

A scooter from Uncle Chris! so cool!!

Peyton & Jack with their game faces on....









Jack turned 4 on June 3rd. He was so excited because this was the first year he was able to have a party and invite all of his friends. We invited ten kids and it was quite the party. We had a baseball theme and everything from the invites, the cupcakes, the decorations, the party gifts were baseball oriented. It was such a fun theme to work around. I absolutely love throwing parties and I love to go all out. We certainly did on this one, and it ended up being a real "hit". Peyton put together the cutest score board, and had a few friends over to help with the water baseball game.

1 comment:

Sarah Miller said...

I can only imagine how awesome you made every thing look! You a wonderful talent at that kind of stuff. I still can't believe DJ is that big! Where has the time gone?