Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jack's First Day of School

Jack is so excited that he is BIG enough to attend pre-school now. He loves it and has done really well so far. He loves to do his homework just like his big brother Peyton. We are so proud of him.



6 comments:

Rachelle said...

You just have the cutest dang kids!! I am glad he likes school hoepfully it stays that way.

Melanie said...

I truely think that he is my son. Him and Jacie our brother and sister. Can you send him back please! He is so cute.

Claine and Janice said...

I love to see what you put on your blog. You have the cutest family ever! If you want to add my blog to your's. Here it is: http:/www.olsontimes.blogspot.com
Janice Olson

Lindsay, Steve, Alex, Sammi, Drew said...

Andrea, what cute boys! My girls will be able to date in 9 and 12 years. Do you think we could arrange something? Thanks for sharing your blog. I'll be back.

Sarah Miller said...

As usual, your kids are completely adorable! What else can I say?!

Heidi said...

Oh he is getting too big! Give the boys kisses for us. We miss you guys!!