We stopped in Tooele on the way home to visit Grandma Suzie and Terry.
We had a crazy fun time in Idaho Falls. It was hard to choose what pictures to post. They are all messed up and not in order so I probably won't write much about them, but you can clearly see that we all had a blast. I can't wait til next year!!
Happy 4th of July!! And Happy Birthday Aunt Wendy!!
Boating with Grandpa Danny!!
Grandma Jannie's house
Crazy Kids!!
Tautphaus park rides!!
Icecream at Reeds Dairy.
Crazy Taylor. She is so cute and funny!! Kade & DJ ...Best buddies!!!
5 comments:
CUTE CUTE!! too many pictures of me though. heehee. We had so much fun! We miss you guys. Hopefully we will see ya soon!
Love,
Heidi, Jordyn, and Allie
Holy cow! Everyone is growing up too fast. We will be home in 3 days and then we can finally play again. Can't wait!!
Man! I wish I could've seen you! I was in Idaho Falls over the 4th, too!!! I miss you and your family. You have the cutest kids! Love ya!!
Your family is just too cute it looks like you had a lot of fun. DJ is getting big!
I found your blog through the Elwood's. I can't believe how cute your entire family is!! Congrats on the new baby!
Post a Comment