Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BROTHERS

D.J. Snugglin with his brothers. You know it is love when they will both share their blankets (b's)



Here are the boys sportin their swimmin suits. D.J.'s was really tight on his tummy already. He is so chubby!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

OH they are so freaking cute!! D.J. is gettin so big and chubby! I miss you guys!!!

Kristen said...

Ok, my most favorite is that DJ is smiling in that top pic with Jack and Peyton kissing him. So freaking cute (see there is that word again!)

Rachelle said...

Ok just like everyone else said way freaking cute!! I just remember you were always so worried about if your kids were going to turn out cute or not. You worried for nothing they are soooooo cute!

Aimee said...

Holy cow DJ got big! What are you feeding that kid?! So so so very cute though.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others - the top picture is dang cute. LOVE DJ's face.