Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boudrero Family Blog

Welcome to our Family Blog!!
Zions National Park--May 2006
We decided to copy Uncle Buddy and create a blog of our own. We hope you enjoy hearing and seeing what's going on in our lives.

Peyton

Peyton will be going into the 1st grade this Fall. He loves anything sports; baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and his latest passion....golf. He also loves music, and is hoping to start guitar lessons this year. He loves to tease and play with his younger brother Jack. Here is a picture of him in his Padres uniform.

Jack

Jack is our big wild man. He is always busy!! He loves playing anything with his brother. He would run through the sprinkler or play in the water all day if we let him. He recently formed a loved for airplanes while staying at Grandpa and Grandma's house near the airport. Everytime a plane would fly by he would point.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Kimmie,
I love your blog! it's really cute. Dont change a thing!
I miss you guys so much! Give my boys a kiss for me.
Love,
Heidi (Babes)

The Hollingsworth's said...

I love it! It is so great to see your family... I miss you guys so much.... but this will help keep us informed...
love,
Katie

Bunderson Family said...

Kimmie~ I love the Blog, I am glad you and Heidi started one. They are fun, and like I told Heidi, hopefully you will keep up on it better than us. Brian just posts a lot of pics and doesn't write a whole lot--so we will work on that!! We have just been so busy w/ me going back to work--what a pain!! Well, we miss you, hope to see ya soon
Jen and Brian

Anonymous said...

they are all so cute and we miss you so much atleast i do i am just kidding we all do and tell jordyn that i miss her and that she has to come see me jack is so big and peyton in growing up i will see you later