Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Summer 2006






Summer 2006


This summer we had the opportunity to spend an entire month in Idaho Falls. The kids had so much fun. Peyton, Jordyn, and Nate took swimming lessons at Heise for two weeks. We took the kids to Blast Off a few times. The kids played dress up while us girls scrapbooked. We ate out at all of our favorite places; Fiesta Ole, Hometown kitchen, Pizzaria, and Texas Roadhouse. We went shopping a lot. We went to Tauphaus Zoo and rode on the Octopus. We spent a weekend up at Heise for Grandma Jannie's family reunion. Peyton was able to golf with the boys and Jack enjoyed his first ride down the water slide. I attended my 10 year highschool reunion and got to see a lot of old friends. We had a great time!! Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I love your blog. I wish I was a little computer savy like the Bundersons. Well guess i'm not just have to stick to sending my picutes and what I am doing with the postman. We miss seeing ya. But guess what i'll probably be leaving in a week to come down. Keep up the good Blog.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. I have some old pictures for you I was going to send with you while you were down. Have to get them to you next time. I'm still planning on comeing down the first of October!