Here are a few more pictures of our summer....
Allie & Jordyn -- my two adorable neices

Jack, Allie, Nate, Peyton, Trevin, Kayden, Jacie, and Jordyn
Here is the picture of the crew after swimming lessons. Jack wasn't very happy. He hates sitting still for anything.


Here are my two favorite pictures. The kids were singing as usual, and they were really getting into it.
4 comments:
Hey Kimmie
This is Jordyn. I love your pictures and I miss you guys like crazy!!
Peace out!
Love,
Jordyn!
Your funny pictures are cute. Kayden keeps on saying he wants to go to St. George because Peyton lives up the road from Grandma.
See ya,
Mel
The girls look so much alike!!!
I miss Jordyn soo much how are you guys doing we wish you still lived next door to us we loved you guys well TTYl
ALEX Hollingsworth
P.s Peyton megan misses you so much
Post a Comment