I was really hoping to get Christmas cards made up and sent out...but I really really don't think it is going to happen. We are still working on perfecting the house; painting, tile, decorating, etc...so life has been a little crazy. So I know this is probably a bit lame, but I wanted to post a Merry Christmas message to all of our family and friends. We love you all and hope that you enjoy this holiday season.
This year has been a crazy one for us. Of course the biggest change was that we moved from the warm & sunny city of St. George to the cold, blizzardy, icebox of Rigby Idaho. We are slowly adjusting to the weather, but we do love our neighborhood and our new home.
We just signed Peyton up for basketball, and the season starts in January. He is so excited to be able to start playing again. He is doing very well in school and has many friends already. He is great big brother and helps with the kids and around the house.
Jack is bored out of his mind, but tries to keep busy by playing with D.J. and helping out around the house. He has taken a liking to baking, and is always helping me make cookies and desserts. He is our little mischief and always has something witty (and sometimes naughty) to say.
D.J. is getting really good at talking. He can pretty much say anything you ask him to. You can't really understand him, but I know he is trying. He sure can say his brothers names well and he yells at them all the time. He is really into kissing and hugging right now. I love this and I don't want him to grow out of it.
There is nothing real new with Ry and I...well unless you count the ten pounds we have each gained since moving here...ha ha. No, we are both doing well and are keeping busy with three kids.
That is us, The Boudrero's!! We love you all and hope you enjoy your holiday season!!
4 comments:
You are the cutest family! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Merry Christmas!!
You guys are so cute. The pics your sis took are great! Carter gets bored at times too and if he ever hears anyone say anything about someone named Jack he asks when he is going to see his friend again! We need to figure out when we can get together, hopefully after the holidays sometime.
Cute picture! Merry Christmas!
Oh I miss you guys! Glad to hear that you are liking it there and happy. Merry christmas and we love you!
Post a Comment