
Danny Jace Boudrero
Our little D.J. was born May 29th at 3:30 pm. He was 8lbs 2oz and 19 inches long. We are all so excited for him to be here. We will post more pictures later!!!




Danny Jace Boudrero
Our little D.J. was born May 29th at 3:30 pm. He was 8lbs 2oz and 19 inches long. We are all so excited for him to be here. We will post more pictures later!!!



3 comments:
So cute! I just can't get over it. I can't wait to see him. I think he looks a lot like Jack. Let us know when you are ready for visitors.
Love him already!!! He is so cute--I think he looks like a mixture--but cannot really tell yet....glad Peydro and Jack love him, too!!
Jen
Congratulations! You need to come and visit soon so we can hold him. You look great in the pictures too. Hope everything went well.
Post a Comment