Sunday, May 11, 2008

Grandma Suzie's Wedding

So....I have to apologize for not getting these pictures on here sooner. I have been trying, but everytime I try to upload the pictures it either takes forever or does not work.

Suzie and Terry's wedding was absolutely beautiful. The weather was awesome and Aunt Deb and Uncle Doug's yard looked amazing. Peyton was the ring bearer, and Jack got to walk Grandma Suzie down the aisle. They both did such a good job and were so well behaved.



5 comments:

Kristen said...

Ooh I wanted to see cute pictures of the boys from the wedding, way to go you!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

love the pictures! Suzie looks great and the boys are so handsome!!

I want to see some pictures of your belly on here. (haha I know you wont do it but I tried!)

Miss you guys!

Heidi said...

love the pictures! Suzie looks great and the boys are so handsome!!

I want to see some pictures of your belly on here. (haha I know you wont do it but I tried!)

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Fun - there's hope for my mom!!! Where is a picture of you???