Saturday afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. They were pretty impressive!!
Easter morning. The kids were so excited. Easter always reminds me of Ryan's Dad (Grandpa Mike). Mike would always have to hide the eggs 10 times so Tanner and Scout could find them. Well...Ryan has taken over the responsibility. That is what he did all morning long...
Here are the kids in their new Sunday outfits. All three of my men looked so handsome. I love attending church on Easter Sunday. After we got home Ryan made an awesome dinner. We had ham, funeral potatoes, and rolls. He is such an awesome cook. I am so glad that someone in the household is!!
3 comments:
Very handsome little guys!! I am impressed there is another post so soon!! At least you had your camera to capture the cute shots...we just found ours...Tay did look so cute this morning in her Easter dress, oh well. I like the house, it looks nice...2 more days....
Jen, Buddy, and Tay
I told you i'd visit it! Nice house by the way. It looks like everyone had a fun time with Easter this year. so i heard your in the YW Andrea; you might have to introduce me to some of them when i come down ;) Keep up the bloggin!
Tanner
Oh I miss my boys!! They look so handsome in their outfits. I love what you did with the cupcake holder. I didn't think of doing that! Cute picture of you too your a HOT MAMA!! heehee....=)
Post a Comment