Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Basketball "Stooper STAR!!"


This was Peyton's first year of playing basketball. He is quite the ball handler. We were very impressed with his skills. He practiced everyday, and even had me start getting him up before school to practice his shot. I think that he has enjoyed this sport the most out of all that he has played. I titled this blog entry basketball stooper star because that is what Jack calls Peyton. After every game he would say, "Peyton is the BIG Stooper Star and I am the little Stooper Star. He couldn't say superstar for some reason. Sometimes it even sounded like he was saying stupid star, and Peyton didn't like that very much. There were a few tears shed by Ryan and Chris when the season ended. I think they enjoyed going to the games and yelling the ENTIRE game. It was good yelling, but sometimes I had to tell them to calm down. They both get so excited!! We all enjoyed this season, and can't wait for next year.

I don't have a picture of the entire team, but the picture above is of Peyton's buddies from the neighborhood; Cole Johnson and Maysen Fielding. I think they were trying to look tough for this shot.

No comments: