Friday, January 04, 2008

2007 Year in Review












As you all know I am not very good at keeping this thing updated. So.....to make up for all the months and events that I missed I posted a few of my favorite pictures taken throughout the year. I do not think I have enough patience to write something about each picture so you will just have to settle for looking at them. We had a wonderful year, and we are very grateful for all the time we were able to spend with our family and friends. Enjoy!!
















































2 comments:

Heidi said...

Very Cute!! I Love all the pictures! Kimmie you are lookin hot in all of them!

Anonymous said...

Glad you updated!!! You're right, I was waiting for the Christmas picts, I kept asking Brian when you were going to post Christmas picutures. I am sorry you lost them, hopefully you will get the ones from Eli. Love the pictures, good luck on Monday.,