Monday, January 07, 2008

BOY News!!

It's official!! We will be having another boy in June. Peyton was really hoping that it would be a girl, but he is okay with another brother. Jack is just excited about having a baby. He said he is going to feed it bottles and change diapers. We will see.... I am okay with another boy. I had a feeling that I would have another. I think Ryan was a little dissapointed. He probably doesn't want to have another so he was hoping this one was a girl. Oh well.. now we have to come up with a name. We have no idea.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elzo Boone Boudrero

Anonymous said...

Danny Boone Boudrero

Anonymous said...

Christian Buddy Boudrero
The possibilities are endless!!

Just kidding. Of course, we are excited about your boy news b/c we are having a boy. I guess you will have to try one more time for the girl!! Keep on keepin on!!

Anonymous said...

Anita Girl Boudrero

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Maynard Tilshe's Boudrero

Heidi said...

HAHAHA!! That's sooo funny! I like Anita Girl Boudrero!

Heidi said...

Kimmie! I'm tagging you! Go to my blog and get the directions!