I finally have a chance to sit down and update this thing. We have had so much going on I don't even know where to start. Peyton finished his basketball season. He is a little bummed that it is over. He loves basketball and wishes that he could play all year round. The last game of the season he decided to wow us all with an under the leg behind the back move. It was amazing and funny because you know he was trying to show off his moves. I don't blame him he practices every day after school. In fact that is pretty much all Peyton does or wants to do it. Peyton also had his pinewood derby this month. Ryan helped him cut out his car and paint it. It turned out good, but unfortunately it was not the fastest. Oh well I think Ryan had fun with it. He even made Jack and my niece Jordyn a car. Peyton qualified for the Hersey Track meet at school and will compete in the 50 yard dash and 50 yard relay tomorrow. He will also start his baseball season this week...although he is not too thrilled about switching sports yet. His team is the red sox so that is exciting.
The fam supporting Peyton at the Pinewood Derby. Peyton's car is #18
Nate brought his Bronco car from his Pinewood Derby, Jack had a blue and silver car with Utah Jazz on the side, and Jordyn had a pink car.
Jack has been up to no good as usual. He makes us laugh all the time with the silly things he says and the crazy things he does. I often wonder where he learns it all. He has been going to pre-school three days a week. He complains about going every day, but after practically pushing him into the pre-school he comes out two hours later all smiles and excited about what he has learned. I know he loves it. It is just hard for him to leave D.J. He loves to practice basketball and baseball with his brother and he is getting really really close to mastering the under the leg move. It is so funny to see. He also loves to read books and do his homework. He really is a sweet kid.....most of the time.
Jackson and Taylor
D.J. is now 10 month old and very very mobile. He took his first steps around 9 1/2 months and now he has taken off and walks all the time. He is still very clumsy so he has bumps and bruises all over. He loves to clap his hands and dance. He also loves to play ball with his brothers. I make Peyton and Jack mad when I tell them that D.J. will be the best athlete of them all. He has had a ball in his hand since day one. He smiles and laughs all the time.
We have had family around on and off for the last few weeks. My mom was here helping me out for a few weeks in March. Than we went to Idaho Falls for the week of Peyton's spring break. Than Jared, Wendy, Nate, Crane girls, and my mom and dad came the last week of March. Other than the occasional instacare visits, and vomiting at grandmas house we actually had a really good time. It is always fun hanging out with family regardless of the circumstances.
Mom....I had to put the picture of you blowing out your candles. You know why..... (ha ha ha).
Kade & D.J. My kid really needs to put on some clothes!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! We had fun didn't we. Well most of the time anyway! Cant wait to see you guys again. Give the boys kisses for me!
I miss you guys so stinkin' much! And it's about time you updated! Anyways, I'm glad to see that you are alive and doing well. And DJ? Walking? Are you serious?! You should see Chase now, he has packed on the pounds and is chunky too, not like DJ, but still round and absolutely adorable! Give me a call and we should have a park date!
love the little teeth coming through, want to feel them lightly graze my c=ck when he sucks it
Post a Comment