My nephew Kade was blessed on Sunday. Why I don't have a picture of him in his blessing clothes is beyond me. I guess I missed that one. But here are a few of him on "His" day. My brother Brian "buddy" blessed him. He did such a great job, and I am so proud of him. He is such a great husband and dad. I loved being able to be there since I missed out on Taylors. I sure love those guys.
After the blessing Buddy made us take these cheesy family pictures in front of his Bundy playhouse. We look goofy!!
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Kade's blessing day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your family pictures are super cute. I love the ones with all the siblings.
cute pics! Buddy is a pretty goodguy if i do say so myself!! it was fun having you guys up again!
jen
Post a Comment